Gen Z is the next threat nobody is talking about (yet)
Today they’re tweens, tomorrow they’ll be running the world. Gen Z’s purchasing power sits at $44 billion and will quadruple in the next two years—an impact leaders in CPG, financial services, tech and marketing can no longer afford to ignore.
Generation Z differs in significant ways from Millennials
This is your chance to get ahead of the competition and start shaping your five- and 10-year strategic plans around the world’s first true digital natives.
In this report you’ll learn how and why Gen Z:
- Influences family spending by the billions
- Impacts technology and digital communications
- Prefers soft brand attributes like authenticity and trust
- Avoids traditional financial services and products
- Shuns bricks-and-mortar retail
Get this free report from Vision Critical here.