Remain competitive by building a team feeling engaged and challenged at your workplace.
Whitney Johnson is named on the Thinkers 50 list, is a CEO adviser and the author of the critically acclaimed Disrupt Yourself: Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work (2015) and Build an “A” Team: Play To Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve (2018).
Here are the main ideas from The Growth Faculty interview with Whitney Johnson:
- To Build An “A” Team, You Have to Disrupt Your Team.
- Most Employees Say They Don’t Feel Engaged at Work.
- The Key Is the S Curve of Learning.
- Hire for Expansive Potential Rather Than Proficiency.
- We Need Friction, We Need Something to Push Up Against, To Perform.
- Crouch Before You Jump.
Access the full article HERE on LinkedIn for a detailed key learnings and insights from the interview with Whitney Johnson.