New South Wales marketing professionals have gathered inside Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel to celebrate the success of the New South Wales industry’s most outstanding achievements of the year at the 2017 Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) State Awards for Marketing Excellence Presentation.
Top state honour for the Marketing Team of the Year went to Customer Marketing Team from Fairfax Media, while Christopher Melotti from the Devine Real Estate was named the New South Wales Chief Marketing Officer of the Year.
This year’s AMI National and State Awards saw the dedicated team of expert judges assess a record number of nominations across 28 awards categories.
Lee Tonitto, CEO of AMI, said: “These awards were presented to organisations and marketers who have achieved extraordinary results from innovative and effective marketing practices. As an industry we recognised and celebrated the biggest marketing success stories of the year on national and state levels.”
Over the years the AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence have evolved in response to new developments in marketing theory and practice to reflect the growing appreciation of the critical role of marketing as the vital source of value creation for a business.
“While there could only be so many winners, the variety and quality of all the awards entries once again highlighted the strength of the marketing profession in Australia,” Tonitto said.
The full list of New South Wales state award winners:
- Brand Revitalisation: The HCF Brand Project
- Consumer Acquisition Marketing: Prospan – Don’t Ignore a Cough, Affinity
- Consumer Research Insights: Academic Research Collaboration for Data Science Driven Customer Insights, Colonial First State and the University of Technology Sydney
- Consumer Retention: Deep Analytics for Superannuation Investor Churn, Colonial First State and The University of Technology Sydney
- Content Marketing: Belong, Lendlease Communities, Edge
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Outthink Melanoma, IBM
- Creativity in Brand, Product or Service Marketing (new or brand extension): Shop off the beaten path, Isobar Australia
- Data Driven Marketing and Advertising: Prospan – Don’t Ignore a Cough, Affinity
- Education: Find your Awesome, Open Colleges
- Experiential, Sensorial and Internal Employee Marketing: Outthink Melanoma, IBM
- Innovation in Product/Service: Tim Tam by Gelato Messina, Campbell Arnott’s
- Integrated Marketing Communications: Cognitive Couture, IBM
- Marketing Communications: B2C and B2B: Prospan – Don’t Ignore a Cough, Affinity
- Not for Profit Marketing: YMCA at the Easter Show, YMCA
- Public Sector Marketing: ReAlarm, Fire & Rescue NSW
- Small Budget Marketing: Time for a Change, Little Marketing Group
- Social Media and Digital Marketing: Campbell’s SoupTube – We’ve got a Soup for that, Campbell Arnott’s
- Social Marketing & Social Change: Women Lead Australia, HCL Technologies Ltd
- Marketing Team Of The Year: Customer Marketing Team, Fairfax Media
- Chief Marketing Officer of the Year: Christopher Melotti, Devine Real Estate
Leave a Reply