We would like to invite you to take part in the
2017 EMV Mentoring Program!
The Emerging Marketers Mentoring Program connects young Victorian marketers with accomplished marketing professionals.
The program exposes aspiring professionals to advice, mentoring and inspiration from some of Australia’s finest marketers. All participants will get the chance to build and broaden their professional network.
What is the Mentoring Program?
This exciting program gives early career marketers the opportunity to communicate with industry professionals while gaining valuable insight into the industry and their own futures. They will learn from experts who can give them the competitive edge into launching their careers and becoming a future leader.
The program enjoys great reviews with 85 per cent of last year’s participant’s surveyed saying that they liked it.
What benefits do mentees get?
- Access to a senior marketer who can provide professional guidance and support
- Networking opportunities with peers and senior marketers
- Advice during the developmental stages of your marketing career
- New skills to advance to the next level of your career.
What benefits do mentors get?
Senior marketers have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer emerging marketers about the realities of marketing in the real world. Your participation will provide you with:
- Qualifying hours towards maintaining your Certified Practising Marketer (CPM) status
- Networking opportunities across different industries
- Access to up-and-coming talent
- The challenge and excitement of working with a passionate emerging marketer
- And that feeling of satisfaction that comes from helping someone be all that they can be.
What does it involve?
- Commencement date: Thursday 27 April 2017
- Length of program: six months
- Frequency of contact: once a month (or more if it suits you)
- Commitment: 2 hours per month (or more if it suits you)
- Recommended mode of contact: scheduled one-on-one meetings as well as optional email, phone and Skype correspondence.
Please note, registrations close on Friday, 24 March. For any queries regarding the Mentoring Program you can get in touch with Abbie Allen via email@example.com