Our thoughts are with those members and friends of our community who have been affected by the devastating bushfires across Australia this season. If you have been severely impacted by bushfires or are suffering from serious hardship due to flooding or drought, we invite you to apply for an exemption of membership fees for the upcoming year. Please, contact our membership team for more details.
We’ve also put together a list of organisations and tools available to support you throughout the response and recovery period.
- National Bushfire Recovery Agency https://www.pmc.gov.au/domestic-policy/national-bushfire-recovery-agency
- Disaster Recovery Payment and Allowance 180 22 66 www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/help-emergency/bushfires
- NSW Chamber of Commerce National Bushfire Recovery Factsheet https://www.nswbusinesschamber.com.au/NSWBC/media/GeneralMediaLibrary/federal-bushfire-recovery-factsheet_1.pdf
- CPA Australia Disaster Recovery Toolkit https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/professional-resources/business-management/business-recovery/disaster-recovery-toolkit
Professional Services for Marketers
- Creatives for Bushfires https://www.facebook.com/creativesforbushfires