CQU are looking for a full time content marketing superstar based in Melbourne. Yes, that’s right. If you are a content marketing superstar with the wordsmithing skills and the know-how to create and curate digital and video content, CQU have a role for you.
Get paid between $90,491 to $97,461 and work for the International Directorate.
Develop and implement a content marketing plan encompassing the prospective student lifecycle stages including awareness creation, enquiry, application and enrolment.
Review, update and maintain marketing assets across varied platforms to ensure that content and messaging are accurate, consistent and relevant.
Be responsible for:
• Creating and maintaining a content management system to make content and key messages easily accessible to team members and relevant stakeholders.
• Researching and following content marketing and design trends to implement innovative practices across varied mediums and platforms.
• Conducting continuous and thorough research in the international markets including competitor analysis to gather information for content creation, optimisation and improvement.
• Assisting in content creation for digital campaigns including social media, nurturing and conversion activities.
• Project managing the end-to-end production of key marketing materials, which support the recruitment of international students.
• Understanding elements of University branding to ensure marketing materials are aligned with CQUniversity’s brand values in style, design and tone.
• Providing training and supervision to International Student Ambassadors and staff generating content on behalf of the University.
• Keeping abreast with Australian education systems and frameworks, and relevant government policies including ESOS to ensure compliance in marketing materials.
• Any other duties as directed, commensurate with the scope and classification of the position under the Enterprise Agreement.
Don’t miss out on applying for your dream job! Applications close: Sunday 29 July 2018