Welcome to our last edition for 2018
2018 has been a big year for the Australian Marketing Institute!
Some of the key highlights of 2018 are:
- Our membership base has grown to over 6,300 members, including 496 new Certified Practising Marketers.
- The 2018 National AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence Gala Dinner event was a sell out with over 400 attendees, celebrating the best of the best across Australia and across all sectors.
- In the past Financial year, the AMI delivered over 200 pieces of thought leadership through the expert curation of articles for LinkedIn, Marketing Voice blog and the AMI Content library.
- Over 40 Courses have been accredited from 18 universities (an excellent achievement) with 3 vocational endorsements including one with Open Colleges which is distributed in Australia and in 5 Asian markets.
- In conjunction with ADMA, AMI delivered 50 new online and workshops, the FACTS Skills and Capability Assessment Program.
- The creation of over 45 strategic partnerships which delivered either relevant new services for our Members or enablement to the AMI, including the Growth Faculty third party event partnership, which featured events such as Hilary Rodham Clinton, and the On-Demand Future Thinkers Series platform.
And much more!
All of this can only be achieved by the dedication and support of so many.
To our Partners and trade suppliers thank you for supporting the AMI and for your passion and commitment to fueling the marketing profession.
Thank you to the 100 AMI Members of the State and Emerging Marketer Committees for their efforts over the year. Along with my fellow board directors, who I also sincerely thank for their positive contribution, you have demonstrated true commitment to the profession going over and above to build a successful association. A special thanks to Andrew Thornton, the AMI’s previous Chair, who has presided over the three years of stability. The good news is that he is continuing on as a director.
I’d like to acknowledge the small but hard working AMI staff who have worked exhaustively in ensuring we deliver to our member’s expectations.
Finally, I would like to thank all our members. Members are our life blood and without members there would be no AMI. We will continue to seek your feedback and guidance to ensure that the AMI remains relevant to your needs.
Wishing you all the best for the festive season. May you have a safe and relaxing break.
And here’s to a successful and joyous new year for us all and our profession!
Chair, Board of Directors
Leave a Reply