Last night at the State Finalist Reveal Night in Brisbane AMI showcased the best of the best marketing campaigns from the state and announced the Queensland 2019 AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence finalists! Congratulations to everyone who entered the AMI Awards for your ongoing commitment to marketing excellence. Each year the AMI Awards recognises campaigns from a diverse range of companies with varying resources, innovative strategic approaches and campaigns targeted to a wide range of local and overseas audiences. Thank you to our Queensland sponsor Aridzone for supporting the event.
Celebrating the best marketing campaigns in Australia, with more than 200 entries in 18 categories and 7 special categories, the AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence covers areas from Brand Revitalisation, Customer Experience and Marketing Team of the Year to Campaign of the Year.
Whether you’re a finalist or you want to share in the fun, join us at Pullman Melbourne On The Park on October 16 for the Awards Gala Dinner as we recognise excellence in the marketing community and celebrate the year’s successes. Get tickets here!
And now the finalists are revealed!
CMO of the Year
- Tom Woodward
CPM of the Year
- Greg Abbey
Marketing Team of the Year
Marketing Agency of the Year
- Be Customer Powered – Steam Marketing
- Multinail: No Longer the Little Brother – VIE Marketing
- Impact: The ACU content hub – Australian Catholic University
- Expert Series: Auckland – Flight Centre + Creative Studio
Customer Experience Management Strategy
- Harmony by AVID Property Group – AVID Property Group + Martins Brand House
- Digital Customer Experience Transformation: Experience Atira – Atira Student Living
Market and Consumer Research Insights
- Sexual Health: Stop the rise of STIs – Queensland Health
Not For Profit Marketing
- #OLDMATE Queensland – Anglicare Southern Queensland
Product or Service Revitalisation
- Powerball: Play by Your Own Rules – Colmar Brunton + the Lott
- the Lott: Set for Life – Carat + the Lott
- UCQ Website Redevelopment – Guerrilla + UnitingCare Queensland
Public Sector Marketing
- Promise to Pause: Remembrance Day 2018 – Clemenger Brisbane + Queensland Government
- Open Doors to Renting Reform – Department of Housing and Public Works
Small Budget Marketing
- Jersey Mike’s in the Sunshine State – Steam Marketing + Creative Integration
- Gold Coast Airport Retail Campaign – Guerrilla + Queensland Airports Limited
Social Change Marketing
- Quit HQ: Where Quitters Click – Queensland Health
Social Media Marketing
- West Village – Sekisui House Australia
- Brisbane Girls Grammar School and Queensland Symphony Orchestra: a unique Education Partnership – Brisbane Girls Grammar School
- RACQ Rescue Helicopter Network Campaign – RACQ
Thank you to the 120 AMI Award Judges who assessed the merits of each entry, taking into consideration the different B2B and B2C metrics and success factors and the linkage between strategy, execution and outcomes achieved.