Established in 1982, The Australian Marketing Institute Awards for Marketing Excellence have become the most established and respected Marketing Awards in Australia. For 39 years, the AMI Awards have celebrated individuals and organisations who have achieved extraordinary success in innovative and effective marketing practices. The AMI Awards have evolved over the years in response to new development theory and practice to reflect the growing appreciation of the critical role of marketing as the vital source of value creation for a business. This year, there are 18 campaign categories and 8 special categories.
Australian Capital Territory Finalists
AMI 2020 Awards for Marketing Excellence Categories
- Acquisition Marketing
- Defence Force Recruiting Search Strategy FY19/20 – Defence Force Recruiting
- Content Marketing
- What It Takes To Represent Australia – Defence Force Recruiting
- Event or Brand Experience
- GX Ginninderry Experience – Display Village Launch – Riverview Projects (ACT) + Coordinate
- Insight Driven Marketing
- Navy Brand Campaign – Defence Force Recruiting
- Integrated Marketing Communications Program
- Single Touch Payroll (STP): Influencing Australian small employers to make the move to STP- Australian Taxation Office
- Public Sector Marketing
- Our Continuing Story – Australian War Memorial
- Social Media Marketing
- Navy Submariner Campaign – Defence Force Recruiting
For more information about the 2020 AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence, click here.
Experience Marketing Excellence Virtual Event
Join us as we showcase excellence and celebrate Australia’s most outstanding marketing talent. Hosted by AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence Head Judges Andrew Thornton, AMI Board Director, and Kristie Atkins, Managing Partner – Wink, this event will provide you with an opportunity to learn about outstanding marketing campaigns, hear about the judging process and catch up on what is happening in the community.
Learn more about the Experience Marketing Excellence Virtual Event
Get the chance to win a 2020 AMI Marketing Excellence Gala ticket!
We want to celebrate and recognise you! What’s the prize, I hear you ask. Up for grabs is 1 virtual gala ticket to a finalist in each state. Now here is the fun part, to win your ticket all you need to do is:
- Create a video to share what it means to you to be recognised as a finalist, be sure to capture your reaction of the news
- Post to Facebook and/or LinkedIn 25 words on the importance of Marketing Excellence
- Tag – @Australian Marketing Institute
- Use hashtags – #MarketingExcellence and #AMIAwards_SA or #AMIAwards_NT
Competition winners will be announced at the Experience Marketing Excellence Digital Event on 2 September, we will also be chatting with special guests around marketing excellence and award winning campaigns. Click below to register!
Don’t forget to hold a space in your calendar for the AMI Marketing Excellence Virtual Gala on 15 October 2020 as we announce the State and National Winners and celebrate excellence in marketing.
Leave a Reply