We are delighted to announce that entries for the 2017 Australian Marketing Institute Awards for Marketing Excellence are now open and we would like to invite you help us recognise the achievements of talented individuals and teams in the marketing industry.
2017 Awards for Marketing Excellence feature 31 categories, including
6 x Special Awards:
- Sir Charles McGrath Award
- Marketer Of the Year Award
- Future Leader Award
- Marketing Team Of The Year Award
- Marketing Program Of The Year Award
- CMO of the Year
25 x Category Awards:
- Brand Revitalisation
- Consumer Acquisition Marketing
- Consumer Research Insights
- Consumer Retention
- Loyalty Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Creativity in Brand, Product or Service Marketing (new or brand extension)
- Customer Experience Marketing
- Experiential, Sensorial and Internal Employee Marketing
- Export Marketing
- Financial Services Marketing
- Innovation in Product/Service
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Communications: B2C and B2B
- Data Driven Marketing and Advertising
- Small Budget Marketing
- Mobile and Location Based Marketing
- Public Sector Marketing
- Social Marketing & Social Change
- Not for Profit Marketing
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Sponsorship Marketing
- Tourism Marketing
Do you know a marketing success story? Nominate in one or more of the categories before Monday, 15th May.
Would you like to be a judge at the AMI 2017 Awards for Marketing Excellence? We invite you to express your interest before COB Friday, 7th April.
We would like to invite businesses to sponsor the 2017 Awards for Marketing Excellence.
We encourage you to share this with your marketing team and agencies so we can all recognise the achievements of amazing individuals and teams in the marketing industry.
Thank you to our sponsors