The Australian Marketing Institute is delighted to announce partnership with The Growth Faculty – ON DEMAND business book club, which provides AMI’s CPM Members with FREE access to an ever-growing, curated collection of exclusive video interviews with the world’s greatest business minds, leading authors, future thinkers, CEOs and execution specialists.
What is ON DEMAND?
INNOVATION / LEADERSHIP / STRATEGY / EXECUTION / PEOPLE / MARKETING / SALES
The On Demand Future Thinkers Series is an exclusive opportunity for AMI Members to have direct access to the very best thought leaders through monthly, live and on-demand webcasts. The On Demand Platform is a cost and time-effective way to access the latest ideas, practical tips and tools that members can apply to their business immediately. Access anywhere, anytime for latest thinking, practical tips and tools to help your business grow.
How much does it cost?
To celebrate the launch of the platform we offer $125 CPM application FEE waiver if you become CPM in August 2018! Simply add ONDEMAND code to your application form!
Or click here to register for ON DEMAND platform.
Some of the past authors
Access the world’s greatest platform now!
Click here for FREE Access for CPM Members.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Practising Marketer
As a CPM you will benefit from the programs available to you, from the opportunities for continuing professional development, from the advocacy of the Australian Marketing Institute and from sharing ideas and knowledge with fellow professionals. Additional to your AMI membership, as a CPM, you will benefit from:
- The CPM designation
- FREE access to The Growth Faculty’s – On Demand Future Thinkers Series valued at $300
- FREE monthly webinars
- 30% discount on all AMI classroom training, events, and award entries
- Up to $800 savings on Professional Indemnity Insurance
- FREE access to the AMI online content library
- Member preferential rates and discounts
- Exclusive discounts with AMI partner organisations for events and content.
- Preference for state committee positions
- Eligibility to judge the Australian Marketing Institute Awards for Marketing Excellence.