South Australia marketing professionals have gathered inside Hotel Grand Chancellor to celebrate the success of the South Australia industry’s most outstanding achievements of the year at the 2017 Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) State Awards for Marketing Excellence Presentation.
Top state honour for the Marketing Team of the Year went to The Statewide Super Team.
This year’s AMI National and State Awards saw the dedicated team of expert judges assess a record number of nominations across 28 awards categories.
Lee Tonitto, CEO of AMI, said: “These awards were presented to organisations and marketers who have achieved extraordinary results from innovative and effective marketing practices. As an industry we recognised and celebrated the biggest marketing success stories of the year on national and state levels.”
Over the years the AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence have evolved in response to new developments in marketing theory and practice to reflect the growing appreciation of the critical role of marketing as the vital source of value creation for a business.
“While there could only be so many winners, the variety and quality of all the awards entries once again highlighted the strength of the marketing profession in Australia,” Tonitto said.
The full list of South Australia state award winners:
- Brand Revitalisation: Go Beyond, Flinders University and Showpony Advertising
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Kickstart Christmas, Statewide Super
- Integrated Marketing: Statewide Super Heroes Awards, Statewide Super
- Not for Profit Marketing: Batchelor Institute 2016, Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Sponsorship Marketing: The #SuperTeam behind women’s sport in South Australia, Statewide Super
- Marketing Team Of The Year: The Statewide Super Team