Queensland marketing professionals have gathered inside The Rydges South Bank Brisbane to celebrate the success of the Queensland industry’s most outstanding achievements of the year at the 2017 Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) State Awards for Marketing Excellence Presentation.
Top state honour for the Marketing Team of the Year went to Logan City Council Marketing Team, while Monika Stefani from the SV Partners Group was named the Queensland Chief Marketing Officer of the Year.
This year’s AMI National and State Awards saw the dedicated team of expert judges assess a record number of nominations across 28 awards categories.
Lee Tonitto, CEO of AMI, said: “These awards were presented to organisations and marketers who have achieved extraordinary results from innovative and effective marketing practices. As an industry we recognised and celebrated the biggest marketing success stories of the year on national and state levels.”
Over the years the AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence have evolved in response to new developments in marketing theory and practice to reflect the growing appreciation of the critical role of marketing as the vital source of value creation for a business.
“While there could only be so many winners, the variety and quality of all the awards entries once again highlighted the strength of the marketing profession in Australia,” Tonitto said.
The full list of Queensland state award winners:
- Brand Revitalisation: Believe in Beautiful, Engine Group and Brazilian Beauty
- Consumer Acquisition Marketing: How a Tailored Campaign for Tailored Home Loans Smashed Targets by +478%, Heritage Bank, BCM & Reprise Media
- Content Marketing: The ultimate guide to balancing study with your career eBook, University of Southern Queensland
- Creativity in Brand, Product or Service Marketing (new or brand extension): ImagiNation Children’s Festival, Logan City Council
- Customer Experience Marketing: Summer Camp, QIC – Robina Town Centre
- Data Driven Marketing and Advertising: Ladbrokes Australia 2016/17 Data Marketing, Ladbrokes Australia
- Education: First in Family Project, University of Southern Queensland
- Experiential, Sensorial and Internal Employee Marketing: Celebrating the Heart of Mater, Mater Misericordiae Limited
- Financial Services Marketing: How a Tailored Campaign for Tailored Home Loans Smashed Targets by +478%, Heritage Bank, BCM & Reprise Media
- Innovation in Product/Service: ImagiNation Children’s Festival, Logan City Council
- Marketing Communications: B2C and B2B: Stockland Rockhampton – The Terrace, Stockland
- Not for Profit Marketing: Bleach* Festival 2017, Guerrilla
- Public Sector Marketing: Dry Drivers, We Salute You, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads & BCM
- Social Marketing & Social Change: My Road Toll Is One, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads & BCM
- Social Media and Digital Marketing: Sixth Sense, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads & BCM
- Tourism Marketing: Crikey Cam, Khemistry, Australia Zoo
- Marketing Team Of The Year: Logan City Council Marketing Team
- Chief Marketing Officer of the Year: Monika Stefani, SV Partners Group